Cupcake Swap Update

Yay! Ele has received the package I sent her for the Cupcake Swap. It was sooo exciting putting it all together! What can be more fun than cupakes?? I thought for someone as creative as she seems to be, I'd put together some crafting fun. For more pics you can look here, here,and here.

Card Creating Kit (directions and recipes included)

Cupcake Baking Kit (recipes included)

Sewing Fun Kit (Ele is on her own for this one!)

Someone as wonderful as Ele needs some pampering now & again!

A place for her to write her ideas down
I just know she'll make great things with these! I can't wait for another swap. They're so much fun! And if you haven't done one, yet - it's a must!!

5 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Your pictures are much prettier then the ones I took! Thank you again and again and again! Take a nother peek at my blog, so you can see the card I made....I will be crafting all weekend!
Ele

Shel/Nate/Anipals said...

I saw this package on her blog and just had to come tell you that this is my favorite package of the swap so far!

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Anita, the gifts that you sent to Ele were so nice! I'm going to pop over to her blog for a visit.

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Ooooooh! How sweet! Lucky Ele!!!!

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Anita! I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours! Actually you commented on my store's blog about the rose pictures in the June 7th post ~ The pair is 28.00 plus shipping ~ just let me know if you'd like them. We take credit card payments or you could mail a check . . . Do you mind me asking where you found that lovely buttercream lotion for your swap? I had a sample of this one time and LOVED it! Thanks so much for contacting me, xxoo, Dawn